AHSEC Scooty Merit List 2022 – HS Scooty Cut Off Marks WWW AHSEC Government of Assam, Assam Pragyan Bharti Scooty
Hello everyone Pragyan Bharti Scheme 2020 is a scheme of Assam Government under which meritorious girl students who have passed Higher Secondary (HS) final examination 2020 with first class will get electricity or petrol-based society. Government of Assam Government of Assam has activated the online portal of Pragyan Bharti Yojana 2020 for application to get Scooty. Candidates can apply online by visiting sebaonline.org.
AHSEC Scooty Merit List 2022
Assam government started a scheme named Pragyan Bharti Yojana, under this scheme government will provide scooty to all the girl students who have secured 60 or above percentile in the final higher secondary examination conducted by AHSEC. SEBA, Assam has developed an online application portal for Scooty, and all eligible students can select their version of Scooty by logging into the portal. In this post, you can check AHSEC Scooty Merit List 2022 and HS Scooty Cut Off Marks on official webiste www.AHSEC Assam Govt.
A budget of Rs 50,000 to 55,000 has been allocated for each scooty. The distribution of vehicles through the scheme will be completed by 15 October 2020 and the beneficiaries will not be able to sell their vehicles for 03 years. With this scheme, the movement of beneficiaries will be easy and women empowerment will also get a boost. This scheme has been implemented keeping in mind the safety of the girl students.
Girl students from the state of Assam who want electric scooty can submit their application at sebaonline.org, Mr. Sarma said. Assam Scooty Scheme is offering Petrol or Electrical Scooty and eligible girl student can choose the type by using the procedure given below.
Scooty Scheme 2022 Eligibility for Students in Assam
The applicant needs to comply with these eligibility conditions.
- Only girl students are eligible to apply.
- Students must be under AHSEC.
- Students must have secured 60% and above marks in Higher Secondary Examination 2020.
Benefits of Ahsec Scooty Scheme
- Himanta Biswa Sarma has announced the benefits of Pragyan Bharti Yojana with the help of Twitter. He said that free petrol or electric scooty is distributed to 22000 girl students who have secured first division in HS exam 2020.
- However, those who can try petrol price and want electric scooty should apply for the same on sebaonline.org portal. The cost of the scooty has been fixed at Rs. 50,000 to Rs. 55,000.
- Another benefit of the scheme is 25% reservation in government colleges for SEBA students who have passed the matriculation examination. The minister further said that the seating capacity of government colleges will be increased by at least 25%, which will be reserved for state board students.
Dear Students, Assam Government has released the Pragyan Bharti Scheme for the girl students of AHSEC who have topped the examination. Scooty will be given to all the students securing first division. Under this scheme around 22000 girls will be considered as beneficiary and they will be provided scooty.
According to sources, the delivery of the scooty will be done to the beneficiaries by 15 October 2020. The cost of the scooty will be around 50,000. You can apply online through the official website sebaonline.org. Students taking Scooty will not be able to sell it for at least 3 years.
Assam Scooty Scheme Apply Online @ sebaonline.org
So all the students who are eligible according to the above mentioned eligibility criteria of this scooty scheme of Assam they have to follow the below given steps to complete this application process.
- In the first step, you have to visit the official portal of Assam Education Board.
- On this page you will get Scooty Selection Link.
- Go to the direct page from here:- http://pragyanbharati.sebaonline.org/login.php
- Click on Scooty Apply Online Link.
- After the above step, students will get a login form where students have to login to the system using their roll number as a user id and registration number as password.
- After login, students details like candidate name, father name, district and institute name last studied, and total marks will be available from result data.
- Lastly, there will be two types of scooty (i.e. electric powered and petrol powered) and students will have to mark the variant of their choice.
- Also, students have to provide their address for communication along with mobile number and email ID (if available).
- On submission of the request online, the student will get an acknowledgment slip for the same. Keep that slip for future reference.
AHSEC Scooty Merit List 2022 – HS Scooty Cut Off Marks Www AHSEC Government of Assam
Once the status checking facility is available, the scooty delivery status for each candidate can be checked on the same official portal.
Need to know dates
- Starting Date of Online Application: 20/08/2020.
- Last Date of Online Application: 25/08/2020.
Friends, Assam Higher Secondary Educational Council has declared the class 12th result on 25th June 2020. Then the Assam government has selected suitable bikes for the brilliant young female students of class XII evaluation. The Finance Minister of Assam has announced a scheme named AHSEC Scooty Scheme under Pragyan Bharti Scheme. Under this scheme, a bike will be given to the girl student who has secured first class marks in the state board class XII. This year 22,000 girls have scored good marks in Assam. Scooty will be allotted to each of them.
Under this scheme, the Assam Board will be given a scooter to every girl student who has secured first class marks in class 12th board examination this year.
Only girl students are eligible to apply. Students must be under AHSEC and students must have secured 60% and above marks in Higher Secondary Examination 2020.
No, this scheme is only for girl students.
The official website of this scheme is
You will get Scooty after 15 October 2020.
Other Important Schemes
- Arunodoi Scheme
- Yuva Aarohan Scheme
- Arundhati Gold Scheme
- Assam Tractor Distribution Scheme
- Anandoram Borua Award 2020