Get All Details on Bagayat Sahay Yojana 2022 Gujarat Apply Online, Check Beneficiary List
Welcome again to our website. Today we will discuss the complete details about the Bagayat Sahay Yojana launched by the Gujarat State Government. Gujarat Chief Minister Vijay Rupani has announced this wonderful scheme for the farmers of the state. So in this scheme the state government will help all those farmers who will face natural calamities and lose their crops. This scheme will provide financial assistance of Rs.20,000/-.
This financial help will be given to the farmers per hectare of land. And farmers will get financial help for their maximum 4 hectare land. So if 33 to 60 percent of the crops are destroyed due to natural calamities, the farmers will get Rs 20,000 per hectare. And if the loss is more than 60% then this financial assistance will be increased to Rs.25,000/- per hectare.
Bagayat Sahay Yojana
So by now you must have understood that this is a crop insurance scheme. And farmers do not need to pay any premium amount to get the benefit of this scheme. This can be a good scheme for all 56 lakh farmers of the state who are dependent on family farming. You will be able to get more information from this article. So keep in touch to get more reliable information about Bagayat Sahay Yojana 2022, Gujarat.
Bagayat Sahay Scheme Highlights
|scheme name||Bagayat Sahay Yojana|
|declared by||Gujarat Chief Minister Vijay Rupani|
|Relevant departments||Agriculture, Farmers Welfare and Cooperation Department, Government of Gujarat|
|beneficiaries||56 lakh farmers of Gujarat|
|benefits||Financial assistance for providing seeds and farming expenses|
|Objective of the plan||To provide financial assistance to the farmers to motivate the farmers for cultivating the whole crop.|
|mode of application||online|
|1st date to apply||01/03/2022|
|Last date to apply||30/04/2022|
Eligibility Criteria for Bagayat Sahay Yojana
So if you are willing to apply for subsidy schemes under Bagayat Sahay Yojana then you have to fulfill the given eligibility criteria:-
- Applicant must be a farmer to apply for Bagayat Sahay Yojana.
- Farmers cultivate Kharki
- Only farmers of Gujarat state can apply for the scheme.
- It is necessary to procure all tissue culture plantation seeds from recognized tissue laboratories, GNFC, GSFC and these laboratories should be affiliated with DBT.
- Farmers can get maximum amount of Rs 1250/- for tissue production and seeds for Kharek cultivation.
- To increase the cultivation of tissue, this financial help will be given to the farmers for life.
- You can start applying from 09-06-2021 to 15-08-2071
- A hard copy of the application form
- Aadhar card copy of the applicant
- Copy of applicant’s bank passbook
- land related documents
- Caste certificate for minorities.
- Current mobile number for update.
- 9/12, 8/a . excerpt from
- After online submission, take a printout of the application form and submit this form to your nearest Horticulture office within a week of applying.
For which you can apply under Bagayat Sahay Yojana
There are some subsidy schemes under Bagayat Sahay Yojana, for which you can apply on the official portal of Ikhedut:
- The crop is sown with close cultivation.
- Pineapple Tissue
- oil palm planting
- Support for cultivation of medicinal aromatic crops
- tuberous flower
- banana tissue
- Support for cold storage
- wholesale market
- hybrid seed
- Hi-Tech Nursery
- Tissue culture help in Khareki cultivation
- water tank for irrigation
- stem flower
- Hybrid seeds for fruits and vegetables
- Help for planting fruits
- Support for post harvest packaging
- Support for Crop Processing Unit
- Establishment of seed infrastructure facility.
- Sowing, planting and harvesting equipment
- Support for machinery and equipment etc.
Benefits under Bagayat Sahay Yojana
- The unit cost for farmers will be 50%. There will be a seed sowing limit of 3,12,500/ha. Little by little you will get financial assistance of Rs 1,56,250/- per hectare.
- Farmers will also get financial assistance of Rs.40,000/- for one unit cost of agricultural expenditure.
- Farmers will be given 60% amount in the first year of cultivation and remaining 40% amount will be given if their seedling plant will survive.
- The cost of planting material is 50% of the cost or maximum Rs. 150/- per seedling, whichever is less but maximum Rs. 1250 per hectare.
- Assistance – 50% of the cost subject to a maximum of Rs. 30,000/- per hectare which is 50% of the amount payable in the first year and the remaining 50% will be available in the second year only if 5% of the seedlings are alive.
- Maximum 1 hectare per account once in a lifetime. Procurement of tissue planting material from Tissue Lab approved/recognized by DBT and Tissue Lab of GNFC, GSFC, Agricultural University.
Bagayat Sahay Yojana Apply Online
- So to apply for Bagayat Sahay Yojana, first of all visit this website https://ikedut.gujarat.gov.in/.
- This will take you to the home page of the website.
- On the home page, click on the link apply for various schemes under the link section on the right side of the home page.
- Now it will take you to the next web page.
- Click here for details in front of Select the tab Horticulture Schemes.
- This will take you to the next page.
- Here on number 34, you will find the apply now link in front of the help in the cultivation of tissue culture Kharek.
- Now if you are already registered, click on Yes tab to proceed.
- If you are not registered then complete the registration process by giving some important information.
- Now enter your aadhar card mobile number and captcha code to apply for the scheme.
- After that fill the complete application form and after reading it click on save tab.
- Now after checking all the details given by you click on the confirm tab.
- Now you can take printout of your application after successful online application.
- After signing the application form and attaching all the documents upload this application form on e Kisan portal to complete the process.
frequently Asked question
The scheme is a subsidy and financial assistance scheme for farmers to deal with losses due to natural calamities.
The official portal is ikhedut.gujarat.gov.in.
The main objective of the Bagayat Sahay Yojana is to improve the cultivation of Kharek crops in the state.
last word: So we hope that the information we have given will help you to understand all the major points of this scheme. To know more you can also visit the official portal launched by Gujarat State Government.