WB 10 lakh rupees education loan without guarantee, how to apply online west bengal student credit card scheme 2022 apply online, eligibility list, how to apply student credit card in west bengal, student credit card west bengal apply online.
West Bengal Student Credit Card Scheme has been announced by West Bengal Chief Minister Mamata Banerjee. This scheme is published in favor of the students who cover their course or their higher education.
The government provides this opportunity to the students of West Bengal. So through this article, we give you information about the process of application and their benefits and eligibility, and documents for registration.
There are many such students who belong to poor families and their families cannot afford the cost of their studies. But the students want to continue their studies. With the help of West Bengal Student Credit Card Scheme they can continue their studies.
West Bengal Student Credit Card Scheme 2022
CM Mamta Banerjee started this scheme for those students who want to take higher education but due to some financial problems they are not able to regularize their studies. So West Bengal offers the student’s credit card with a limit of ₹10,00,000/-.
4% interest on this amount. With the help of this credit card, students can apply for any type of loan. With the help of this credit card, students get loans at very low interest.
So many students stop their higher studies to face so many problems. Some of them have family financial problems, and some of them take jobs and stop their studies to help their families.
WB Cha Sundari Awas Yojana
West Bengal Education Loan Without Guarantee Rs.10 Lakh
Therefore, before the 2021 elections, Mamata Banerjee promised the students, youth, women and senior citizens of West Bengal to do the best in every field. That’s why in front of all the problems he started so many schemes. Similarly from age the student credit card scheme begins.
10 lakh with limit amount of Rs. For this credit card, they take loan for any course or degree. The main objective of the scheme is to give financial assistance to the students for their regular studies. So read this article carefully till the end for more details.
Latest Update of West Bengal Student Credit Card Loan Scheme 2022
The cabinet of West Bengal approved this scheme for students on 24 June 2021. So the students who need to continue their higher education under this scheme can now take an education loan of Rs 10,000 for 15 years.
This students credit card program is going to start on 30th June 2021.
All of you can start registering online for this scheme from 30th June 2021. Stay tuned with us for more updates related to this scheme.
student credit card soft loan scheme west bengal
On June 24, 2021, the Chief Minister of the state implements this scheme in the state for the eligible students. Under this scheme, students will get a soft education loan of Rs 10 lakh.
All the students can use this loan amount for their higher education. This loan will be available for undergraduate, postgraduate, doctoral and post-doctoral studies in India if you wish to study in India.
You will have to repay this loan after getting a job within a period of 15 years. it’s really great.
bangla housing scheme
Key Features of WB Student Credit Card Scheme
|Scheme Name:||Student Credit Card Scheme.|
|Launched by:||West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee.|
|beneficiary for||: Student.|
|to provide:||credit cards to students.|
|Amount Limit:||10 lakhs.|
|Credit card for:||Take loan for higher studies.|
|Students’ Education:||10th or 12th and above class.|
WB Student Credit Card Scheme Eligibility List
There is some eligibility for student credit card scheme. If candidates want to apply for this scheme then they have some eligibility which is given below:
- Candidate must be a permanent citizen of West Bengal.
- This scheme is only for Indian candidate.
- Candidates who are 18 years and above are eligible for this scheme.
- students to their 12 . should have passedth Examination from recognized board or university.
- Education boards and universities are in West Bengal.
Note: Any person who has spent his 10 years in West Bengal can avail loan facility under this WB Student Credit Card Scheme 2021.
west bengal free tablet plan
List of Documents for WB Credit Card Scheme for Students
There are certain documents which are required for the scheme. If students want to apply for the scheme then they have these documents for the planning process:
- 10. photocopy ofth and 12th Class Qualification Certificate.
- Photocopy of residence certificate for verification of residence proof.
- And photocopy of Aadhar card.
- Photocopy of Voter ID.
- Photocopy of passport if they have it.
- All these identity proofs are for the verification of the students.
- Passport size photograph.
- Higher education model of the students in which they wish to study.
- Photocopy of the bank account of the students.
- Photocopy of family income certificate.
Important Dates of WB Student Credit Card Scheme
|starting date registration||30 June 2021|
|plan announcement||24 June 2021.|
Major Benefits of West Bengal Student Education Credit Card Scheme
- Under the students, credit card scheme the government provides a credit card with a limit of Rs 10 lakh.
- Students get loans for their higher studies with various low interest i.e. 4%.
- Students can use this credit card amount for only one degree or course.
- Under this scheme, the CM said that in some special cases the government has the power to overshoot the entire outstanding loan amount.
West Bengal Higher Education Loan Under Credit Card Scheme
This scheme is very good scheme for those people who really need education loan for their studies.
Under this scheme, eligible students who have not paid their education fee for their higher studies can get loan up to Rs 10 lakh under this scheme.
You can take a loan from any bank without any guarantee.
student credit card west bengal
We all know that nowadays any payment transaction can be done through internet banking or debit or credit card. So this is also a unique type of scheme under which West Bengal is going to provide financial assistance to the students.
Under the student credit card scheme of West Bengal, the state government distributes credit cards in which you can take an education loan of up to Rs 10 lakh. So that with its help you can make education fees and other payments for your education.
All needy students have to apply online for Student Credit Card Scheme Scheme of West Bengal. But first you have to check the eligibility criteria.
WB Student Credit Card Scheme Amount Limit
Here are some of the fee pitfalls that are covered under the student’s credit card scheme. Here is the list:
- Tuition fees are paid annually by the students.
- Students hostel fee annually.
- The library fee and examination fee are paid by the students.
- Building fund which is given by the students.
- and all expenditure on books, notebooks and other expenses related to education.
- If the computer or laptop is required in the course of the students then the student buys the computer.
Watch this video for more details,
How to Apply Online for West Bengal Student Credit Card Scheme 2022 Registration / Application Form
The scheme was started by the West Bengal government just after winning the 2021 elections. There is no information available on the official website of the government regarding the process of online registration.
So the students must be waiting for the next announcement regarding the Student Credit Card Scheme. You can search or get new updates about the scheme on the official website of Government of West Bengal www.wb.gov.in/.
- This is the newly launched scheme which is announced by the Chief Minister of the state after becoming the Chief Minister of West Bengal recently.
- Till date we do not have any idea about the application process of WB Student Credit Card Scheme.
- We update it on our website as soon as we receive it.
- Then you have to visit the official website of the scheme.
- Then on the home page you will get the link of students registration.
- Click on that link.
- The registration form opens in front of you.
- Fill this registration form and submit the details.
FAQ of WB Student Credit Card Scheme
This scheme has been started for the higher education of the students, under which credit cards were distributed to the eligible students.
The amount limit under this credit card is Rs 10 lakh.
Under this scheme, education loan is given to the students for their education.
You can get this credit card for West Bengal students from any nationalized bank.
No, you can take a loan of Rs 10 lakh without guarantee.
All those students who are unable to pay their education fee.
So for any details visit this website and get new updates about West Bengal Student Credit Card Scheme. Comment in the comment box for any query.