epds.bihar.gov.in Ration Card List 2022 Bihar District Wise 22.214.171.124, EPDS Bihar Ration Card List 2022
Ration card is an essential document for all citizens of the country. Every state issues ration cards to its citizens. In the current situation of lockdown due to COVID-19, all the states are distributing ration to their people. the importance of bihar ration card The present scenario has increased. Bihar is no exception as this state is also distributing additional ration at the minimum price. if you don’t have bihar ration card So here we are to help you.
In this article, we have compiled information about the registration process to get the ration card issued by the Bihar government. The new ration card registration process is completed. Other than this, bihar new ration card list has also been issued.
From this article, you will know about the process to check new ration card list, status of ration card complaints and others. The process of issuing ration list and providing ration in Bihar is being done by the Bihar State Food and Civil Supplies Corporation Limited under the supervision of Food and Consumer Protection Department, Govt. of Bihar.
EPDS Bihar Ration Card List 2022
Food and Consumer Protection Department, Govt. Bihar government has completed the online registration process of new ration cards and the new ration card list has been issued by the department on the official website. Applied candidates can check the district wise list from the official website. The candidates who had submitted the ration card applications can check their name from the list. We have shared all the information about Bihar Ration Card List in this article. All the candidates can check Bihar Bihar Ration Card List online from the official website of EPDS Bihar Portal.
|high officials||Bihar Government|
|Department Name||Food and Consumer Protection Department|
|article category||new ration card list 2022|
|distribution of ration card||district wise|
|Method of Check Ration Card List||online|
A large number of citizens of the state had applied for the new ration card of Bihar. Bihar New Ration Card List has been released recently. Those who have submitted Bihar Ration Card applications can check whether their name is in the list or not. Though, most of you must have checked it but those who haven’t checked it yet can check it now. To help you in this, we have shared all the important information in this article. You can read this article till the end and get all the relevant details.
ration card list bihar
Doing India Rapidly the process of digitization has been made online.
Now any household in the state is searching its name in the ration card list on the basis of internet. The advertisement list contains the latest admit card list. Application was also made for Bihar Ration Card.
Types of Bihar Ration Card in Bihar
Ration card is basically an official document issued by the state government to the families for the purchase of food grains and other supplies at subsidized rates from the Public Distribution System. Only ration card holders are eligible to buy supplies from PDS shops.
Each state has a designated authority for this system. In Bihar this work is managed by Bihar State Food and Civil Supplies Corporation (BSFC) Limited, Govt. of Bihar. Ration cards were issued to them on the basis of applications submitted by the family/citizens. There are mainly four types of ration cards issued to families. This-
All the poor people of the state can get the ration card made for the state, the ration card has been registered by the state government for 24 hours. Bihar Ration Card List 2022 I believe the name of the people is the distribution of ration cards for the people going on government ration in every village of every city, ration card for the birth of wheat, rice, masonry. Bihar Ration Card List Issued on the basis of income of the year. Ration card works like a card.
BPL, APL, AAY and Annapurna Ration Card
- BPL Ration Card- BPL ration cards are issued to those families who are below poverty line and their family income is less than Rs.24000/- per annum. BPL card color is red.
- APL Ration Card- APL ration cards are issued to families above poverty line and their annual family income is less than Rs 24000 per year. APL card is blue in colour.
- AAY Ration Card- Antyodaya Anna Yojana (AAY) ration cards are for the poorest of the poor. AAY ration cards are yellow in colour.
- Annapurna Ration Card- These ration cards are issued to the old age pensioners of the state.
epds.bihar.gov.in Ration Card
The state of Bihar along with the entire country is facing a lockdown till May 3, 2020, due to the Coronavirus crisis. In view of the same, Bihar Chief Minister Nitish Kumar had earlier announced that all ration card holders will get one month’s ration free of cost. The CM also announced that a grant of Rs 1000/- will also be provided to all the ration card holders from the Chief Minister’s Relief Fund.
This fund of Rs 1000/- is being transferred through Direct Benefit Transfer (DBT) method to the Aadhar card linked ration card holder’s bank account. Note that the ration card holders whose bank account is not linked with the Aadhar card will not get this amount until they do the necessary work. Such persons can approach their regional centers and banks to link their bank account with the name of their ration card holder.
Assistance will be provided to ration card holder families in urban local bodies and panchayats. The number of families benefiting from this relief fund is expected to exceed 2 lakh. The Bihar state government is expecting to spend a total of Rs 1000/- crore to help the people affected by the lockdown emergency. Out of the total population of Bihar state, a total of 1.68 crore families are registered with the facility of ration card, which is more than 10 crore.
epds ration card list bihar 2022
As we mentioned above that the officials have uploaded a list on the website where any person applying for the card can see it. To check your name in the list you must know how to access it online. Here is the step by step procedure that you need to follow to check your name in the list;
- To access the uploaded list of New Ration Card Bihar 2022, you need to login to the official website of Bihar State Food and Civil Supplies Corporation Limited, Govt. @ of Bihar http://epds.bihar.gov.in/
- On the home page of the website, you will find the link of RCMS. You will find the link on the left side of the homepage.
- As soon as you click on the link, a new page will appear on the screen. Here you have to select your district name from the drop-down list.
- After selecting your district you have to click on the name of your tehsil.
- Now the list of all the shopkeepers of your tehsil will appear on the screen. From this select the name of your Shopkeeper.
- After following the above steps now you have to choose the name of the head of your family. You can search the name of the head of the family to find your name in the list easily. After getting the name, click on the respective Ration Card (RC) number.
- Now Ration card list will appear on your screen, you can check the list from here.
Bihar district wise ration card status
|Name of district||PHH||AAY||total beneficiary|
bihar ration card online application process
Applicants have to submit application to get new ration card in Bihar state. Now, applications can be submitted online. Have a look at the application process shared below-
- You have to visit the official website or you can To get the application form for Bihar Ration Card visit the nearest circle office/SDO office.
- You have to fill all the information in the application form properly at the respective place.
- Attach all the required documents with the application form. In case of online application, you have to upload the scanned image of all the documents.
- After filling the form submit it to the same office.
- Keep the application number safe for further references.
ration card complaint online bihar
You can follow the steps given below to register yourself-
- Firstly, you need to visit the official website of Bihar Food and Civil Supplies
- On the homepage, you have to search for Consumer Info icon and click on “Submit Grievance” link.
- Clicking on the relevant link will open the complaint registration form. You have to fill all the mandatory details like complaint type, address, contact details, complaint details etc. You will also need to upload the required documents and click on the “Register” button after entering all the information.
- Finally, the registration will be completed and you will get a registration ID. Keep this ID safe for further references.
epds.bihar.gov.in Ration Card Check Status
Bihar ration card status can be checked on the site of EPDS Bihar which is epds.bihar.gov.in. As per the latest, Rs 1000/- has been started to be transferred to the books of the empaneled apportionment card holders only. The steps and status to check EPDS apportionment card are given below
- So to get a feel of the apportionment card status and list, visit the official site of Bihar e-Public Distribution System i.e. epds.bihar.gov.in.
- Go to the ‘RCMS’ area on the landing page of the following steps, location, and web.
- In the further process, choose the name of the head of the family (as per the partition card) or the special details like the ratio card number, name of the shopkeeper, tehsil, district.
- By following the above advances one will be ready to check the list and status of the ratio card.