J&K Employee Performance Monitoring Portal EPM JK Portal Registration 2022, Login, Submit Activity Report Online, SANDS App Download, and Official Website epm.jk.gov.in,
update:- If you will see a message “We will be back soon. Sorry for the inconvenience,” on the official epm.jk.gov.in website, then there may be changes that their server may be upgraded or the website may be updated. will be updated. So you have to wait for few hours and try again. Website maintenance is going on for some time. Till then you can read this article for JK EMP Login & Registration Process.
The Government of Jammu and Kashmir launched many schemes for the employees of the state. Now Gain state government has launched a new portal for the state employees. The name of the portal is EPM JK Portal. Under the portal all the government employees of the state register on this portal and the government checks all the work and performance of the employees. All the employees of the department use this portal. It is mandatory for every employee of the state.
So the employees of every department are interacting on the portal before 7th of every month. On the portal, the state government gets all the information about every employee of the state.
There are also many benefits of EPM JK Portal. So if you are one of the employees of J&K then register yourself on EPM Portal. Today in this article we share with you complete information about EPM Portal 2022 Jammu and Kashmir, their registration process, login process etc. So read the article till the end for more details.
EPM JK Portal Registration
If you are an employee of Jammu and Kashmir, then you have to register yourself on the EMP portal. In this post, we will tell you about EPM JK Portal Registration 2022 employee login process, submit activity report online, and download sands app on official website epm.jk.gov.in.
EPM JK Portal 2022 launched Chief Secretary to Government of Jammu and Kashmir to check all works of State Government employee. All the information available on the official website of EPM Portal. The state employees registered themselves on the official website of the EPM portal.
Every registered employee under the portal notifies himself on 7th of every month and the state government evaluates the employee’s stability and work. The main motive of launching this portal is to check the work of the employees under the Union Territory and EPM Portal.
Salient Features of J&K EPM Portal
Employees have to visit the official website and register on it. The registration process will be initiated by the employees themselves. In this post, we cover the process of registration step by step. We also share a video which mentions the complete registration.
|Portal Name||EPM Portal 2022|
|state name||Jammu and Kashmir|
|Portal Type||government portal|
|declared by||Chief Secretary of Jammu and Kashmir|
|Inspiration||Monitoring of state employees on their work every month|
Details about EPM Portal
It is very important for every employee of J&K to register on the EPM JK Portal. First of all it is very important to know that how you can register on the official website. On the other hand the state government launched the SANDES app for the state employees.
Registration on the app is also very easy for every employee. Nowadays everyone uses mobile. So users should download this app in their mobile. The process of the app is also available on the EPM portal. After registration the employee has to upload all the work and performance of every month on the EPM portal.
JK EPM Portal Registration 2022 epm.jk.gov.in
For employee on official website, there are very many steps for registration. So follow the steps given below:-
- Applicants first visit the official website www.epm.jk.gov.in.
- After that on the homepage of the site you can see the registration or login section.
- Now click on the Registration/Login option.
- New page is open on the screen and applicant has to click on New User option.
- Again new page is open with registration form.
- Now type CPISID and then click on Get Details option.
- When the registration process is complete, click on the submit option.
- When the registration is complete the applicant gets all the sign-in information on their registered mobile number.
epm portal login
After completion, the registration applicant has to login to the JK EPM portal for further use. By login they can get user id and password. So Login to EPM JK Portal There are few steps:-
- Visit the official website of EPM Portal.
- On the homepage of the EPM portal, there is an option to login here.
- New page is open and enter username and password and verification code.
- At last click on Sign option.
EPM Portal Submit Activity
- When you sign in to the official portal, you will see the Employee Dashboard.
- To submit your report, click Submit Activity and then choose to submit the report on the website header.
- Now on this page the employees have to select the month and then answer all the questions and finally click on the submit button.
- This report will be sent to the reporting officer of that employee.
sands app download
Like other mobile users, SANDES app is installed in their mobile. To download the app:-
- Users open the Google play store app.
- After that search for SANDES app.
- Select the app and click on Install option.
- After some processing, the app gets installed on your mobile.
- Open the app on your mobile and you can get welcome message.
- You can register on the app in two ways. i.e. enter mobile number or enter email id.
- If you can enter mobile number then you can get OTP on registered mobile number.
- Now enter all the details like name, gender and upload photo for profile photo.
- For this app you can give permission of location and contact list of your mobile.
Helpline Number for EPM Portal
If you forget any information for Jammu and Kashmir EPM Portal 2022 you can contact on the helpline which is provided by the state government to the employee of the state. This helpline is used only by state employees. Very helpful full staff.
EPM Portal for Employee in which the registered employee is monitored by the state government.
Every employee gets information about his work on the EPM portal on 7th of every month like 7th April.
The employee registers on the official website i.e. epm.jk.gov.in or by downloading the SANDES app on his mobile.