IFMIS Telangana Treasury Pay Slip 2022 Employee Salary Slip Online Through TS Online Salary Slip Generator on Official Portal Website
The Telangana government has recently launched the IFMIS. A new portal has been launched called (Integrated Financial Management and Information System), From this portal every employee of Telangana will be able to download their salary details, salary slips and basic details without having to go anywhere from their home. Employees can access their details by using their bank account number or employee code.
IFMIS Telangana Treasury Pay Slip 2022
Today we will share complete information about IFMIS Telangana Treasury Pay Slip 2022 Process and how you can download this pay slip. So read our article till the end for better understanding. In this article we give details about payslip download process. All government employees who belong to various departments like teachers, police, electricity board, transport department, water supply department, health department will be covered.
Key Features of IFMIS TS Treasury Pay Slip
- Scheme Name: TS IFMIS Treasury Salary Slip 2022
- Started by: Government of Telangana
- Department: Integrated Financial Management and Information Systems
- Beneficiary : All employees of Telangana State Government
- Benefits : Employees can get their salary details, salary slips and other details from this portal
- Official Website: www.ifmis.telangana.gov.in
Key Points of IFMIS TS Treasury Salary Slip
All government employees can get these facilities from this TS Treasury Portal:
- Pay slip
- abnormal transaction report
- foreign service record
- Salary Details
- bank wise report
- date wise report
- Cyber Invoice Report etc.
Telangana Free Coaching Scheme
This portal is very useful because all the government employees will not need to visit any government office for their job details.
Login Process for TS Treasury Pay Slip
If you want to log in to this portal then you have to follow these simple steps given below:-
- First of all you have to visit the official website of the department www.ifmis.telangana.gov.in.
- On the home page you will find the login tab and password.
- Enter your username and password and you will be able to see the web page of the department.
IFMIS TS Treasury Salary Salary Slip 2022
Government employees who want to download their IFMIS TS Treasury Pay Slip 2022 have to follow some simple steps:
- Visit the official website after IFMIS TS Treasury Salary Slip
- On the home page you will get the login option.
- Log in to it with your username and password.
- then click on payment slip option on home page.
- Then select Employee Code and Date or Month and Year
- And you will be able to see your salary slip for that particular time period
- You can download it and take a printout of it for future use.
Procedure to check UTR (Abnormal Transaction Report)
- Firstly visit the official website of IFMIS Treasury www.ifmis.telangana.gov.in
- On the home page, click on the UTR report option.
- A new page will open in front of you. On this page select the financial year and UTR number and click on the search button.
- You will be able to view your UTR report on your computer or mobile screen.
Telangana Treasury Challan Form Download Process
- Firstly visit the official website of IFMIS www.ifmis.telangana.gov.in
- Now on the home page you can see invoice the option. Click on this option.
- Now the challan form will appear on your mobile screen.
- Fill the complete form with required details like DDO Code, Customer ID etc.
- After verification, click on the download button and take a printout of the same.
TS Teacher Online Data Entry Form
frequently Asked question
This is an official portal launched by the Telangana government to provide online service records regarding their salary slip and UTR etc.
The main objective of launching this portal is to digitize all government offices so that government employees can take records of all their services through this portal without going anywhere.
The full form of IFMIS is Integrated Financial Management and Information System.
No, you cannot download your pay slip just by entering your mobile number. You need to enter employee code and bank account number to receive your salary slip.
DDO stands for Drawing and Disbursing Officer.
Employee code is a different ID for each government employee and they can use this ID to collect their salary slip.