Jammu and Kashmir Government Jammu and Kashmir Himayat Yojana Registration 2022 syllabus list, scheme benefits and official website heayat.org.
The Government of India is working to create new jobs and employment in Jammu and Kashmir. The government is trying to skill the youth of Jammu and Kashmir to get them better job options. They are trying to increase employment opportunities in public as well as private sectors. To implement this program, the Government of India started the Himayat scheme in Jammu and Kashmir.
Under this scheme the government will provide skill building classes for the youth. The main objective of launching Himayat scheme is to provide skills to more and more youth, so that they can get employment in their local area. This program is 100% financially sponsored by the Government of India.
Students who drop out of their school due to various circumstances can join the Advocacy Scheme. With the help of this program, they will get an opportunity to develop their skills. For example, any girl interested in sewing and embroidery can improve her skills with this scheme.
School dropouts and college dropouts join this training program and also get paid or self-employed. Under this scheme the government will also place these students in various private sectors inside and outside Jammu and Kashmir.
Today in this post we are going to give you information about Himayat Yojana Registration 2022. If you are interested in this program, you can enroll in this scheme through following few steps. We will also give details about the courses of Himayat scheme, benefits of the scheme and guidelines.
|scheme name||advocacy scheme|
|state name||Jammu and Kashmir|
|benefits||provide skills to youth|
|Age Range||18 to 35 years|
Benefits of the Himayat Scheme
- This is a government run program in which youth will get skill training program.
- This entire program will work under the Ministry of Rural Development, and they will implement this program both technically and financially.
- Specially targeting rural BPL youth under Himayat scheme. Under this scheme, BPL non-BPL category youth of rural and urban areas will get the benefit of this scheme.
- This program will cover 100000 students with competent training from private sector as well as non-profit organizations.
- This scheme benefit will be divided into two components. The first component is training of youth for salaried employees mint and self-employment training. For all salaried employee ID, 70% funds will be given for training of youth and 30% funds will be allocated for self-employment training.
- Trained youth will get employment in organized sector in which they will get minimum wage position.
- This program will help in implementing various trading strategies that are used for different groups of youth who will be school dropouts.
Himayat Scheme Syllabus List
- AC/Refrigerator Services
- BPO and Call Center
- Agriculture – Crop Care Technician
- bedside patient assistant
- automobile mechanics
- bar bending and steel fixing
- Direct Sales
- diesel mechanic
- CNC Operator / Machine Operator
- crusher operator
- computer operator
- facilities Management
- power house wiring
- electrical industrial wiring
- Financial advisors, insurance agents, and tail callers.
- hospitality general
- Framework Carpentry
- heavy machinery operator
- Healthcare Other Trades
- Genset Repairing
- Hospitality (F&B Services), (F&B Production).
- Hospitality Bakery
- Hospitality Front Office and Reception
- hospitality housekeeping
- Hospitality Spa.
- Industrial Sewing Machine Operator
- internet kiosk operator
- IT Hardware
- IT-Enabled Services
- IT Office Automation
- ITES Data Entry
- ITES DTP
- Junior Production Chemist
- Laboratory Technician
- microfinance collection
- Mechanical Supervisor
- material test
- micro irrigation techniques
- office management
- mobile repairing
- multi skilled technician
- NGO Management
- other textile business
- Packaging Assistant, Operator and Sales Executive
- rural sales
- line pipe
- Retail Sales
- production assistant
- sales and marketing
- site assistant
- sales executive
- security officer
- Security personnel
- Sales Executive, Customer Care Executive
- sales Supervisor
- warehouse Management
- scene editing
- sewing and cutting
- toll collection supervisor
- Tally and Bookkeeping
- technical Assistant
- welding white goods servicing
Himayat Scheme Eligibility Criteria
- If you want to be a part of Himayat scheme, there are certain eligibility criteria that you have to pass.
- The basic eligibility criteria are education. Your education should be at least up to class VIII.
- Your age should be between 18 to 35 years.
- Applicant must be a permanent resident of Jammu and Kashmir.
Himayat Scheme Registration 2022
- If you want to register yourself under Himayat Yojana then follow the procedure given below.
- For the registration preliminary step, you need to visit the official website of Himayat.
- On the official website you will see the Register Now button on the right side.
- Click on it, and now an application form will open on your screen.
- Fill this form with basic details like candidate name, father or guardian name, aadhar card number, ration card number, educational qualification, gender, date of birth, district block and permanent address.
- Then fill your email id, and then select the course you are interested in.
- After selecting it, you have to click on the submit button.
We hope that the information on Jammu and Kashmir Himayat Yojana Registration, Benefits, Syllabus and Eligibility Criteria will be useful for you. If you have any questions and queries, you can ask us in the comment section below.
This is a scheme which has been started by the central government for the youth of Jammu and Kashmir. Under this scheme youth will be made skilled in various skill development courses.
If you belong to Jammu and Kashmir then you are eligible. Another qualification like education is at least 8th standard and your age should be between 18 to 35 years.
For registration you have to visit the official website of Himayat program www.himayat.org. On the official website, you will get a link for registration. The complete process of registration has already been explained in this post.
No last date is mentioned on the official website.