CM KCR TS Nirudayog Bruthi Yojana 2022 Application Form | Telangana Unemployment Allowance Scheme, TS Nirudayog Bruthi Pathakam Eligibility Criteria, Documents Required, Apply Online & Registration Process
Telangana government recently announced and launched a new scheme named TS Nirudayog Bruthi Yojana 2022 for unemployed educated youth who are not getting any job and other employment opportunities after a great academic career. TS Nirudyoga Bruthi Pathakam 2022 will benefit 28 lakh unemployed youth.
Telangana Chief Minister Kalvakunta Chandrasekhar Rao had given a guarantee at the time of assembly elections that if he comes to power again in Telangana, we will implement this scheme and he has also put this scheme in the manifesto. To implement this scheme CM KCR has given rules and regulations to the officials regarding how many unemployed youth are residing in the state to be eligible for Nirudayog Bruthi. Telangana Nirudayog Bruthi 2022 It is basically unemployment allowance scheme.
TS Nirudayog Bruthi Scheme 2022
Under the TS Nirudayog Bruthi Yojana 2022, the government will provide financial assistance to the unemployed youth of the state. According to the news the government distributes Rs 3016 per month to the beneficiaries of the scheme. According to the government data about 12 lakh applicants in the Telangana state will get the direct benefit of this scheme. After the bifurcation of Andhra Pradesh, the Telangana government has to build everything on its basis.
CM KCR managed everything very well. Now after the state legislative elections for the second time, they again elect KCR as the CM. Mr. KCR promised the youth that, if the government comes to power, they will implement the Telangana Nirudayog Bruthi Yojana 2022. He implemented it after the election.
Eligibility Criteria for Nirudayog Bruthi Telangana
- Basic TS Nirudayog Bruthi 2022 Eligibility is that the candidate must be a native member of Telangana State.
- The age of the candidate should be between 22-35 years.
- Applicant must be from below poverty line (BPL) background and must be white ration card holder.
- Applying candidate is required to either complete graduation from a state recognized university or diploma background or graduation from certificate programs like ITI.
telangana unemployment allowance benefits
- The eligible applicant will be given monthly financial assistance of Rs 3016 from the state government.
- On approval, the money (financial assistance) will be directly transferred to the beneficiary’s bank account.
- The Telangana government has allocated a total budget of Rs. 1,810 crores for TS Nirudayog Bhuti Yojana, whose monthly expenditure is approximately Rs. 150.88 crore
- The beneficiary will get the benefit of the scheme till he gets the job.
- According to the TS government, about 12 lakh youth of the state will benefit from this scheme.
- Residential Proof (Original Certificate)
- Aadhar Card
- Identity proof of applicant
- unemployment card
- Active Bank Account Passbook Front Page
- Educational Documents (SSC/Inter/Degree/B.Tech/PG)
- caste certificate
- income certificate
- Disability certificate (if any)
Telangana Nirudayog Bruthi Application Form
TS Berojgari Bhatta Scheme 2022 will get financial assurance from the state government. Under this Telangana Nirudayog Bruthi Yojana 2022, the party manifesto of the state government will promise that through this scheme the government will provide an amount of Rs.3016/- to every unemployed youth of Telangana. So, people can make use of this financial assistance and work to develop skills in Telangana state.
- Open your web browser and visit the official website telangana.gov.in.
- Search for the online registration link of TS Nirudayog Bruthi Yojana.
- Click on the link to open the application form. Fill the required details which will include applicant name, date of birth, aadhaar number, address, all educational qualifications etc…
- Now upload all required scanned documents and applicant’s latest photo, signature etc…
- Then enter applicants personal bank details like bank account number, IFSC code, name and upload scanned copy of passbook.
- Once all the details are entered, click on the ‘Submit’ button.
- Take a printout and keep it for your reference.
Telangana Nirudayog Bruthi Status Check
The scheme is also a part of the Telangana state government’s party manifesto announced in 2018 and promised to be implemented in the coming financial year. Whatever be the reason, it is a golden opportunity for the unemployed youth of the state to take advantage of this opportunity and utilize the benefits to enhance their vocational and other skills. Once candidates have applied for TS Nirudayog Bruthi 2022, they also track the status of their application. With this they can know how far the processing of their application has gone.
- Visit the official portal.
- Open the “Check Status” link given on the homepage.
- Enter the application number and click on the “Check” button.
- The application status will appear on the screen.
This Telangana Unemployment Scheme 2020 has been launched by the Chief Minister of Telangana State for the sake of unemployment students.
To take advantage of this scheme, you have to first enroll for this scheme. The enrollment process is very simple and the complete information received at the end of this post is given.
To get the benefits under this scheme, you need Aadhar Card, Resident Proof, Unemployment Card and Education Qualification.
Eligible applicants will get Rs.3016/- per month as unemployment allowance through Telangana government