Step by step details about TN Tamil Nadu Movalur Ramamirtham Marriage Scheme Witch Girl Marriage Financial Assistance Scheme. Applicant girl can fill the application form and apply online. Also, Check Status Check Movalur Ramamirtham Ammaiyar Scheme Application Status Online
Tamil Nadu government has announced several financial assistance schemes for the marriage of women. Movalur Ramamirtham Marriage Scheme is one of them. Moolur Ramamirtham Ammaiyar Scheme is based on the educational qualification of the bride. The bride will get Rs 25,000/- and 4 grams of gold if she passes the matriculation exam or does not pass 10th.
Movalur Ramamirtham Ammaiyar Scheme
In Tamil Nadu, girls belonging to poor families, orphan girls, remarried widows, widowed female girls, and intercaste marriage couples are eligible.
If you belong to this category or category then you are eligible for Movalur Ramamirtham Vivah Yojana. Application form, eligibility criteria, required documents and benefit details are mentioned in this post. So read this post and get complete information. 50,000/- and to be eligible for the 8 grams gold scheme, the bride should have a bachelor’s degree or a bachelor’s degree from a college recognized by the government.
So this is a welfare scheme which is started by the Government of Tamil Nadu to give some financial help to the poor people of the state in the marriage of their daughters. This scheme will encourage people to educate their daughters also. We will tell every important highlight of this scheme in our article so stay with us till the end.
Marriage Assistance Scheme Tamil Nadu
|scheme name||Movalur Ramamirtham Marriage Scheme|
|launched by||Government of Tamil Nadu State|
|launch date||17 May 2011|
|Relaunched with some changes||23 May 2016|
|Department||Social Welfare Department of Tamil Nadu|
|beneficiaries||poor people of the state|
|benefits||Providing financial assistance and gold to the bride (girl) of poor families|
|purpose||Encouraging people to educate girls and children and reduce child marriages in the state|
- Aadhar card details of both bride and groom
- Permanent residential proof of bride
- Age proof of both bride and groom
- Copy of applicant’s income certificate
- Copies of educational certificates (for both bride and groom)
- Candidate’s copy of ration card
- 2 passport size photographs of bride and groom
- copy of bank account passbook
- The bride should be at least 18 years of age at the time of marriage and the groom should be 21 years old at the time of marriage.
- Only one woman in a family will be able to get the benefit of this scheme.
- The annual income of the family should not exceed 1 lakh per annum.
- You can apply 45 days before marriage.
- To take advantage of this scheme, the girl must be at least 10th pass.
- Scheduled Tribe Girls 5. Will be able to get the benefit of this scheme even ifth way.
Benefits of Movalur Ramamirtham Scheme
There are many benefits of this scheme in Tamil Nadu:-
- Under this scheme, girls from poor families and whose qualifications are 10. will beth25,000/- and 8 grams of gold at the time of their marriage.
- Girls who have a bachelor’s degree or above will get Rs. 50,000/- and 8 grams of gold at the time of marriage.
- Girls below 18 years of age will not be able to get this financial assistance at the time of their marriage as this scheme is applicable only to girls above 18 years of age.
- This scheme will reduce the cases of child marriage in Tamil Nadu.
- The main objective of starting this scheme is to encourage people to give education to their daughters.
Application Form for Movalur Ramamirtham Ammaiyar Scheme
You can apply for this scheme in the District Social Welfare Department of your area and contact your nearest E-Seva Kendra with relevant documents. They will submit your application online to the union office for panchayats, municipal commissions for municipalities, and corporation commissions in your area.
TN Social Justice Scheme Official Portal
Your application will be considered by the District Social Officer within 15 days. The married couple will get the amount deposited in the bank account after checking the documents.
Only the gold will be given directly to the bride’s hand. It is necessary to apply 45 days before marriage. If the marriage is urgent or unexpected, bring it to the notice of the District Social Officer and apply late.
Other Girl Child Marriage Assistance Scheme
Dr. Dharmambal Ammaiyar Ninaevu Widow Remarriage Assistance Scheme
EVR Maniammaiyar Ninaivu Marriage Assistance Scheme for Poor Widow Daughters
Annai Theresa Ninaevu Marriage Assistance Scheme for Orphaned Girls
Dr. Muthulakshmi Reddy Ninaivu Inter-caste Marriage Assistance Scheme
It is a social welfare scheme started to help poor people by giving them financial assistance and gold for the marriage of their daughters.
The main objective of starting this scheme is to help the poor people in the state and reduce child marriage and encourage the people of the state to educate their daughters.
In this scheme Tamil Nadu government provides financial assistance of Rs 25,000 and 4 grams of 22 carat gold.