MPCB There is a type of pollution control board that works to control pollution in the state of Maharashtra. MPCB Maharashtra has the only pollution control board. MPCB manages it MPCB Web Portal, Read the full article to know the complete details. What are the responsibilities of MPCB and how does it work. In this article, we have explained all the things related to MPCB very well.
What is the full form of MPCB?
MPCB full form Maharashtra Pollution Control Board is, In the state of Maharashtra, this pollution control board comes under a series of environmental laws, this environmental control board works under administrative control to protect the environment.
|MPCB full form||Maharashtra Pollution Control Board|
|founded in||7 September 1970|
|mpcb web portal login||read full article|
What is MPCB?
As we all know that pollution is spreading very fast in the metropolis of India, due to which our environment is also getting polluted a lot. Maharashtra state is one of the metropolitan cities of India, where pollution is very difficult to handle. To control pollution in the state of Maharashtra, on 7 September 1970, the Government of Maharashtra established a pollution control board called the Maharashtra Pollution Control Board.
The work of this board is to control the rapidly spreading pollution in the state of Maharashtra. In other words, Maharashtra Pollution Control Board has played a very important role in controlling pollution in the state of Maharashtra from 1970 till date. MPCB works to control all kinds of pollution in the state of Maharashtra. For the prevention and control of water pollution under the Act 1974. Along with water pollution, it is also capable of controlling air pollution and environment.
what are the functions of Maharashtra Pollution Control BoArd?
- Prevention and control of water pollution
- Air pollution prevention and control
- protect the environment
- Keep making people aware about healthy and cleanliness.
- Knowing and understanding pollution control statistics
- To spread awareness among people for prevention of pollution
MPCB Services Available
- consent application
- Hazardous Waste Application
- Plastic related applications
- municipal solid waste application
- e-waste application
- battery application
- environmental statement
mpcb web portal login
- go for https://www.ecmpcb.in/login
- Now enter your registered email id.
- Enter your password.
- then fill the captcha code
- Now click on Login button to verify.
How to Create Application on MPCB Web Portal
- Step 1 – Log in to mpcb web portal by entering valid credentials.
- Step 2 – Now click on New Industry Login link. And fill the required details like name email phone number etc.
- Step 3 – Upload 5 Documents: Company Authorization Letter, Aadhar Card, Company Registration Document, Industry Board Resolution, PAN Card
- Step 4 – Further, you can now choose your application type
- Step 5 – Fill the consent form and upload the documents
- Step 6 – Now pay the application fee
questions to ask
Go to https://www.ecmpcb.in/login
Now enter your registered email id.
Enter your password.
then fill the captcha code
Now click on Login button to verify.
MPCB full form is Maharashtra Pollution Control Board
The work of this board is to control the rapidly spreading pollution in the state of Maharashtra.