TN Amma Two Wheeler Scheme 2022 Application Form, Amma Two Wheeler Scheme Eligibility, Amma Scooter Scheme Cuddalore, Tamil Nadu Amma Two Wheeler Scheme Apply Online, Amma Two Wheeler Scheme 2022 in Tamil,
Greetings to everyone Tamil Nadu State Government has announced to launch a new scheme for women named Amma Two Wheeler Scheme. Under the new scheme, the state government will provide financial assistance to the women of the state who need a means of transport to and from their workplace.
The state government has said that it will provide benefits to women applicants to apply for purchase of two wheeler scooters at subsidized rates by the government. There is great news for the employed women as they will be able to apply for Amma Two Wheeler Scheme by 2022.
Amma Two Wheeler Scheme 2022
It is expected that many women will register themselves under this scheme as the date has been extended. It is a scheme to help poor working women to buy women friendly two wheelers for commuting to work places. Ease of use is the major consideration and so is the vehicle gearless/autogear. For differently abled, three wheeled retrofitted scooters can be availed. Under the Amma Two Wheeler Scheme, the government will give subsidy on the purchase of scooters.
The subsidy will be around 50% of the total cost of the two wheeler. All the candidates who are willing to apply online then download official notification and read all eligibility criteria and application process carefully. We will provide brief information about Amma Two Wheeler Scheme 2022 like scheme benefits, eligibility criteria, scheme salient features, application status, application process and much more.
The state government has also clarified that this subsidy will be given by the state government to the beneficiaries while the remaining amount will be borne by the beneficiaries. Amma two wheeler scheme was started by Prime Minister Modi in Chennai. This scheme has been started on Jayalalithaa’s birth anniversary. The scheme is applicable only in the state of Tamil Nadu and it is named as Amma Two Wheeler Scheme 2022. Purpose of this scheme – This scheme has been launched mainly to empower women because when we empower women in the family, we empower the whole family (Added by PM Modi ji).
The government provides a subsidy amount of Rs. 25,000/- at the time of acceptance. Government will provide financial assistance to working women for purchase of vehicle by direct banking and non-banking financial institutions. One lakh working women will benefit from the scheme. Subsidy up to a maximum of Rs.25,000/- or 50% of the cost of the two-wheeler, whichever is less. The balance amount in excess of the subsidy amount will have to be borne by the beneficiaries through bank loan or other means.
Allotment of 2633 to Krishnagiri district for the year 2017-18. Know about Amma Scooty Yojana Application Form 2022 and Eligibility Criteria – Families in which single woman running the household will get priority. Divya, transgender and widows were also given priority. Only one person per family can apply for this scheme.
Amma Scooter Scheme 2022
Friends, all over the country, we say that women are taking equal charge in the society, but still, there are many places where women are still being given Amma Scooter Scheme 2022 that will ensure that these women have equal opportunities in employment. meet. In so many cases it is found that women stop their employment or self-independence journey because they are not able to travel till now and to avoid this the broken government is coming up with this scheme for women where They can travel on their own. Scooty for their employment journey to become self-independent and get equal employment services.
|scheme name||Amma Two Wheeler Subsidy Scheme|
|responsible department||Tamil Nadu Corporation for the Development of Women|
|launched for||working women of the state|
|benefits of the scheme||50% subsidy on two wheeler loan|
Benefits of Amma Two Wheeler Scheme
- 1 lakh women will get benefit every year
- Subsidy of 50% of the cost of the scooter or Rs 25,000, whichever is less. (Free fund from government to buy Amma scooter)
- Applicable to all rural and urban areas of Tamil Nadu.
- The subsidy will be deposited directly into the bank account of the beneficiaries.
- Differently-abled women can avail retro-fitted three-wheeler scooters.
- Banks can avail loan for the balance amount or pay through own funds.
Provided Vehicle Specification
- Maximum engine capacity 125cc. should be
- The vehicle must be eligible to be registered under the Motor Vehicles Act 1988.
- Vehicles must be manufactured after 01.01.2018 and comply with 2 latest emission norms.
- The details of all the vehicles provided under the scheme will be collected/collected by the Project Director (PD), Tamil Nadu State Rural Livelihoods Mission (TNSRLM) of the respective district.
- This detail will also be shared with the Transport Department, which will not allow change in registration of ownership due to sale or other reasons without prior permission of PD, TNSRLM for a period of 3 years.
Necessary paperwork required
The scheme, with 50 per cent to Rs 25,000 subsidy for working women, was launched by Modi, who handed over keys and copies of registration certificates to five women beneficiaries.
- Aadhar Card (front and back photo)
- driving license
- Caste Certificate (SC/ST)
- 8th class education qualification certificate (pass/fail)
- Employment ID proof or ID card
- Salary certificate of last 2 months or salary certificate of latest month
- Self Declaration Document for Self Employed Beneficiaries
- Active Bank Account Passbook Front Page and IFSC Code
- Scooty or Scooter Quotation from the nearest showroom.
Eligibility Criteria for this scheme
- Applicant must be a permanent resident of Tamil Nadu state.
- The age of women should be between 18 to 40 years.
- The annual income of the applicant’s family from all sources should not exceed Rs. 2.50 lakhs.
- Only one woman in any family can apply for this scheme.
Amma Two Wheeler Scheme beneficiary is eligible to get only one scooter under the scheme and if the beneficiary agrees to submit his/her record to get bike for his relative then he/she can get chance to get subsidy for his/her bike in future will lose and no woman will be ready for it. Leave his subsidy, a top TNCDW official said, requesting anonymity.
amma two wheeler application form 2022
- The application form will be made available free of cost to the applicant in all Block Offices, Urban Local Body Offices and Collectorate.
- Also, you can download the application form from the link given above.
- No application fee should be charged from the applicant for the form.
- The application forms will be filled and submitted to the respective Block Offices/Urban Local Bodies (ULBs).
- The filled application forms can be submitted either in person or by Registered/Speed Post.
- A unique application number will be assigned to each application form along with the serial number running within the ULB/RLB along with the ULB/RLB code.
application form in english
Application Form – Rural
Application Form – Urban
field verification form
Subsidy Claim Form
Amma Two Wheeler – Errata
application form in tamil
日 யம் ்ி
district wise details