How to Apply Online for Taruner Swapna Scheme Beneficiary List 2022 – Payment Status & Taruner Swapna Procolpo Official WebsiteThe Government of West Bengal started many schemes for the welfare of the citizens of its state. Now the state government has started a new scheme i.e. Taruner Swapna Yojana 2022 for those students who are not able to get higher education. For that student, the state government provides financial assistance of Rs. 10,000. The benefit of the scheme is available only to the eligible students. The amount of the scheme is directly transferred to the bank account of the students. The amount is given to the students to buy mobiles or laptops for their higher education.
The state government started education scheme for developed education system. With the help of this scheme, students buy laptops or mobiles and have access to the internet which helps a lot in education. They make their project with different ideas.
So to get the benefit of the scheme eligible students can apply online for Tarun Swapna Yojana 2022. Through this article, you can get all the information like registration process for the scheme, its benefits, eligibility criteria and documents required. So read the article carefully for more details.
Taruner Swapna Scheme
Taruner Swapna Scheme 2022 has been launched in May 2022 and launched by Directorate of School Education, West Bengal. Helping students and giving them financial help. Students studying in class IX are benefitted. With the help of the scheme, students get advanced education through new technologies. They can buy laptop or mobile with the amount of the plan. The state government provides financial assistance of Rs. 10 thousand in the bank account of students
To get the benefits of the scheme, the beneficiary fills the online application form. They can fill all the required details in the application form. After that the beneficiary gets the amount of the scheme. In any case, if students do not have a bank account then they can update their bank account in the bank.
The officials update the beneficiary list on the official website of Taruner Swapna Yojana 2022. The students whose name is in the beneficiary list get the benefit of the scheme.
Key Features of Taruner Swapna Procolpo
|scheme name||Taruner Swapna Scheme 2022|
|launched by||Government of West Bengal|
|state name||West Bengal|
|Department Name||student education department|
|Inspiration||Provide financial assistance to improve the quality of education|
|plan amount||Rupee. 10,000|
Eligibility Criteria for Beneficiary Students
There are certain eligibility criteria for the scheme to get the benefits of the scheme. Only eligible candidates get benefits:-
- Students are permanent citizens of West Bengal.
- The students are studying in government schools of the state.
- Students studying in class 12th are applying for the scheme for higher education.
- The family income of the students should not exceed 2 lakhs per annum.
Important dates of the scheme
|Scheme release date||12 May 2021|
|update plan||15 July 2022|
|payment status date||updated soon|
Taruner Swapna Yojana Apply Online
Students who are eligible and want to get the benefits of the scheme then they are applying online for the scheme. Students studying in class 11th are applying for the scheme for higher education. Students visit the official website of West Bengal and apply for Taruner Swapna Yojana 2022.
After verification of application form and required documents state government provides Rs. 10,000 to each eligible student of the state. The scheme amount is directly transferred to the beneficiary’s bank account. With the help of this amount, students buy mobiles or laptops for studies.
When students buy mobiles and laptops, they submit the receipt to their school office.
Taruner Swapna Scheme Beneficiary List
- All the updates are available on the official website of the scheme.
- The state government launched the Taruner Swapna Yojana 2022 on the official website on 15th July.
- Under the scheme, the government instructs all the education departments to make a list of beneficiaries of the scheme.
- The students who have passed 11th class are getting the benefit of the scheme.
- It is necessary to have a bank account of the beneficiary under the scheme. So the department updates the account information before making the beneficiary list.
- To check the beneficiary list students visit the official website and check your name in the list.
taruner swapna payment status
After the application process students check the application status with the following steps:-
- First update KYC in your bank account.
- Now update all your bank account details and submit them to the school office.
- The name of the eligible student is in the beneficiary list.
- The state government transfers the amount of the scheme to the beneficiary students.
- All this process is checked by the students by visiting the respective bank branch.
|District name||Total number of applications submitted||payment released||Application Rejected|
|North 24 Parganas|
|South 24 Parganas|
Taruner Swapna Yojana 2022 is the scheme launched by the students to get higher education.
11th class pass and 12th class going students are applying for this scheme.
Students whose family income is less than 2 lakhs are applying for this scheme.
Rupee. 10,000 is transferred by the state government to each eligible student.