Ungal Thoguthiyil Muthalamaichar Scheme 2022 Track Status, Ungal Thoguthiyil Muthalamaichar Scheme 2022 Apply Online Petition, Stalin Website Link cmhelpline.tnega.org, Ungal Thoguthiyil Stalin Contact Number, Ungal Thoguthiyil Stalin Registration.
the current Tamil Nadu Chief Minister MK Satlin Initiated this opportunity to listen to the problems of the citizens of Tamil Nadu state.
Now people are asked about their problems to the CM and anyone told their complaints and problems and the government responded to them within 100 days.
Actually this article for more details. We give you all the details on how and in what ways you can complain about your problems and are in the process of checking the status of your complaint.
Ungal Thoguthiyil Muthalamaichar Scheme 2022 Apply Online
The DMK government has reconsidered the complaints of 3,750 people. Who had submitted an appeal to CM MK Stalin in the assembly election campaign. An appeal was presented before the CM under the Ungal Thoguthiyil Muthalmatcher scheme. Any candidate’s appeal for acceptance of change at Fort St. Gorge is answered within 100 days.
Tamil Nadu government’s e-governance agency is handling 4.2 lakh appeals received under Ungal Thoguthiyil Muthalmatcher Scheme and uploading them for district-wise approval. Earlier 1.52 lakh appeals have been made and some are under process.
The applicant can ask about your problems and appeals in many ways like your mobile, e-mail, website and contact number of the government. All the applicant’s appeals can be received by the government call centers and they listen, divert and track the applicant’s appeals.
mk stalin contact number
Ungal Thoguthiyil Muthalamaichar Stalin Website Overview
- Name of the Scheme: Ungal Thoguthiyil Muthalamaichar Scheme.
- Published By: MK Stalin.
- Receiver: All the people of Tamil Nadu.
- Objective of the theme: Listen to the problems of the people.
- Target: Solve their problems within 100 days.
- State: Tamil Nadu.
- Website: www.cmhelpline.tnega.org./
tamilnadu cm cell whatsapp complaint number
Ungal Thoguthiyil Muthalamaichar Stalin Online Petition Type
The main objective of the plan is To solve all the problems of the public within 100 days. Also, the government has shared the helpline number 1100. You can also get information about the scheme from this number.
- You can ask anything about all the schemes launched by the state government. If you are eligible for any scheme and you have any problem then you should complain about it.
- And you can also appeal for civil matters like public property, public problems in society, water problem, electricity, land disputes, and other social security problems.
Benefits of Ungal Thoguthiyil Muthalamaichar Stalin Registration
- You can organize your appeals anytime and from anywhere.
- When you settle your appeal then after that you can check or track your appeal from all official website.
- Applicants share their problems and also give advice for rectification of the scheme.
- Also, applicants can check all the updates or announcements made by the CM.
Udayanidhi Stalin Contact Number
DMK Membership 2021. join in
Apply Online for Ungal Thoguthiyil Muthalamaichar Stalin Petition Registration
This is a great opportunity to share their problem in any field and they can get their questions answered. So how can you organize your appeal to the CM? There are some steps you can follow:
- Firstly visit the official website i.e. www.cmhelpline.tnega.org/.
- After that on the homepage there is a link “Submit a complaint”. Click on that link to file an appeal.
- After that a new page will open, here you write your appeal. And if you are already registered for appeal then write your mobile number on the box and process is on.
- If you are filing a complaint for the first time then you should write your name on the page and sign up your file.
- After signing up enter your name and mobile number. In this process OTP is received on your mobile phone.
- Enter OTP and click on submit option.
- After all this process you can file your appeal.
- Click on File Complaint on the homepage.
- When you click on File Complaint a registration form opens here to file your appeal.
- Now read and fill the form carefully.
- Now there are too many boxes for your personal information. Write your name, email, home address, mobile number, explanation of your appeal, type of appeal, department name, local problem explanation etc.
- After that upload your suitable documents which is maximum 20 MB file.
- After processing all this click on submit option.
Stalin Financial Aid Distribution Scheme
Track Ungal Thoguthiyil Muthalamaichar Application Status cmhelpline.tnega.org
After you file your appeal, here are some file process to track your appeal. With the help of this you can track your filed appeal.
- First of all go to www.cmhelpline.tnega.org/.
- Now here on the homepage there is an option to track your complaint.
- Click on that option, and now a new page is opened.
- Sign in to track your complaint now.
- Enter your mobile number.
- You can get an OTP on your mobile.
- Open the page by entering this OTP number.
- Now go to the Dashboard and click on Track your complaint.
- After that after all these process you can check the status of your filed appeal and track your appeal.
Ungal Thoguthiyil Stalin Contact Number Details
Special Officer, Chief Minister’s Special Cell, Secretariat, Chennai- 600009.
- On Email: www.cmhelpline.tn.gov.in/
- Call – 1100.
Ungal Thoguthiyil Muthalamaichar. FAQ’s
This Ungal Thoguthiyil Muthalamaichar has been launched by the Chief Minister of the state.
You can get any type of information related to government schemes etc.
Every citizen of Tamil Nadu state and file a petition.