Get all the details on UPPCL OTS Scheme 2022 One Time Settlement Scheme for Domestic Registration. Applicants can check last date, eligibility criteria at upenergy.in,
Update for 1st June 2022:- Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Limited (UPPCL) again launched OTS scheme with 100% rebate on surcharge. This scheme has been started on 1st June and the last date to take benefits is 30th June 2022. In this scheme, farmers with 5 kW connection are accepted. If you have an outstanding balance of up to Rs. Then you can repay it in 6 instalments. The outstanding amount above Rs 1 lakh will have to be paid in 12 equal instalments.
To take advantage of UPPCL OTS Scheme 2022, you have to visit the official website, pay your dues. For offline you can go to your nearest electricity department office and ask for this scheme.
Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Limited (UPPCL) is an organization that provides electricity to the entire state of UP. The main function of UPPCL is to provide electricity, as well as maintain data records, collect electricity bills and maintain electrical equipment and wires.
As we know that most of the people in India Uttar Pradesh State Did not pay electricity bill on time. Due to this the burden of electricity charges will increase day by day. There are many cases of pending electricity bills in the state. If we take this amount collectively, it is in crores.
Now the Uttar Pradesh Electricity Board has started a new scheme to overcome its electricity burden. Now, it starts UPPCL OTS Scheme 2022 which is exclusively one time settlement scheme. This scheme is also known as Uttar Pradesh Ek Must Resolve Scheme. In some places this scheme is known as UPPCL Surcharge Samadhan Yojana. If you are using electricity and have not paid your pending bill, then this is a good chance for you.
UPPCL OTS Scheme 2022
The department introduces a one-time settlement scheme in which you can pay the pending electricity bills in one installment and you do not have to pay surcharge. The department waives their surcharge 100%. This game is specially for those different categories which have huge amount of electricity bills pending. So if you have not paid your bill till now then take advantage of UPPCL OTS Scheme 2022.
|scheme name||UPPCL OTS Scheme 2022|
|also known as||one time settlement plan
a must-have solution plan
UPPCL Surcharge Solution Scheme
|areas||urban and rural|
In this article, we will tell you what is the main objective of launching UPPCL One Time Settlement Scheme in 2022. In this article, we will explain how you can take advantage and what is Terms and Conditions, Eligibility Criteria, and Documents required to enroll for this scheme. Especially for rural and urban domestic consumers. Commercial, private, institutions as well as industrial pending bills issues will be resolved in this department.
Apply for UPPCL OTS Scheme
This scheme is applicable for the following electricity consumers.
LMV 1:- All those electricity consumers in this category who have electricity for domestic use will get the benefit of this scheme. This scheme is applicable for all loads in the household.
LMV 5:- This section is basically for all private tube well pending bills. So if you are a tubewell owner and you have not paid your bill then this is the right time to take advantage of this scheme.
Benefits of OTS Scheme
If one wants to apply for this scheme then he/she must be aware of the benefits of this scheme. After reading the benefits, you will know which part is beneficial for you:-
- The main and most important benefit of this scheme is that the registered person or consumer whose electricity bill is pending will get 100% rebate on surcharge on the due date.
- When a person wants to register, he has to pay only 30% of the principal amount of the pending bill. In this area, he had to surcharge on the given date and then exclude the rest of the current construction.
- If a consumer born to you opts for bill amendment, we can place a request for the same. After that, he will get an SMS regarding correction in the bill. He will see the status office correction on the official website after 7 days of making the request.
- The applicant wants to apply under this scheme, he has to pay the amount (principle of due amount) after the last date of the current bill (principal amount + surcharge) in one go for installment. Settlement is not available in case of CSC.
Related:- How To Check UPPCL Electricity Bill
UPPCL OTS Scheme Registration 2022
You can register what is the plan in three ways. We will mention all the three methods in this section of the registration process. Method 1: Self Mode is discussed below:
- In this process, the consumer himself registers himself on the website of UPPCL. For this the applicant needs the UP Energy Official Portal Projector.
- On the homepage, you will see a Option of OTS for urban subscribers and OTS for rural consumers.
- select your region. If you live in a city like Lucknow Ghaziabad or Agra then you will come across urban areas. If you live in village then you have to select rural area.
- For example if you select Rural then click on it.
- Now a new page will open in front of your screen. On this screen you will see that a box is open.
- In this you will get your 12 marks. have to enter Account Number.
- When you enter your 12 digits you will see the total amount you have to pay.
- Enter your account number and then fill the captcha code. Now click on submit button.
- After submitting the complete details of your pending amount will appear on your screen.
- From here you can make payment under One Time Settlement Scheme.
urban area registration
- If you click on urban area then a new page will open again.
- On this page, you have to enter your account number and then click on the check eligibility button.
- If you are eligible for UPPCL One-Time Settlement Scheme then on this page you will see that you are eligible.
- If you are eligible then follow the procedure and check pending amount You have to pay
- Pay this pending amount and complete your process.
UPPCL One Time Settlement Scheme Apply Offline
- If you are not familiar with online services then you can apply through offline mode.
- for this you need Visit the departmental office which is Divisional Officer, Sub-Divisional Officer (SDO) Office.
- By visiting this office you have to fill the application form and follow the process.
Registration with CSC Center
- You can also do after the third method which is going to the CSC center. CSC Kendra is basically a Common Service Center which is also known as Jan Suvidha Kendra.
- In this center you can tell them about this issue and ask them to apply for UPPCL One Time Settlement Scheme.
- After that they will do the whole process.
- CSC centers are useful in remote areas, villages and suburbs.
UPPCL Helpline Number
If you have any difficulty or query in your account then you can call on 1912 helpline number of electricity department.
If you want to take advantage of this scheme then you have to apply before March 2022. This is the last date to apply. If you have any query or difficulty regarding filling the form then you can ask us in comment below.